Friday, November 12, 2004

Day One

I already have a blog => Bruce Blog, however I needed to set up a blospot account so I could join in on somebody else's blogspot with my real name. I am working from home this morning and looking after my recently sick youngest. Thankfully he is getting better now, and life, including sleep, may start to return to normal. The trouble I have when I start to tell stories about my life is that it's hard to stop. It's not so much about things that have happened to me in the past but about things I observe with my ears and\or eyes.

I am listening to the news on the TV as I write this and apparently Yasser Arrafat has a brother called Farty. Tres unfortunate. I may have misheard but I think not. Perhaps he will raise a stink in the Palestine parliament. Perhaps the Isrealis don't like the smell of his politics. This could just go on an on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home